Make family memories with these 25 fun Christmas activities for kids printable calendar! Includes family friendly crafts, recipes, DIY projects, and more!
The holiday season is a busy one for our family. It can get hard to take time out to do the things we really want to do as a family to establish traditions and make memories. This year don’t let the season get away from you!
Gather your kids and print out our Christmas activities for kids calendar. Decide as a family which of the 25 activities sound like fun. Then schedule them in to your calendar now! Pick one a week or try to fit in all 25 for a fun Christmas season.
Many of these Christmas activities are also great for doing in classrooms at school or church!
The calendar is printable to hang on your fridge. But the links are also live so you can download the calendar, and click over to directions to the projects! We’ve included recipes, crafts, and projects that we’ve done with our family over the years. These are some of our favorite Christmas activities to do as a family.
25 Memory-Making Christmas Activities for Kids
- Start an advent calendar
- Make a Christmas garland
- Make homemade Christmas ornaments
- Bake and decorate Christmas cookies
- Make fudge
- Make Popcorn Snowballs
- Have a snowball fight (indoor or outdoor)
- Make Christmas treats to give away to friends
- Sing Christmas carols or go caroling
- Make and drink wassail
- Volunteer at a local food shelter
- Make snowflakes out of paper or pipe cleaners
- Throw an Elf on the Shelf party
- Make and wear reindeer shirts
- Wrap presents for a neighbor (use these printable tags!)
- Write a family christmas letter and send it out in Christmas cards
- Make a family of polar bears
- Make a Christmas wreath
- Make homemade Hot Cocoa on a Stick
- Have a family game night
- Make gingerbread
- Make handprint Christmas trees
- Make no bake cookies for Santa
- Bake cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning
- Open presents!