Welcome to Growing Up Gabel! Thanks for taking a minute to learn more about us – The Gabels.
My name is Camille Gabel, and I am a wife and mom in Las Vegas, Nevada. This sunny desert has been home for the last two decades.
I started Growing Up Gabel in 2007, as a way to share photos of our kids with our families back east. Then I started sharing recipes and crafts. Eventually, I turned a little website into a full-time business that allowed me to work while staying at home with my kids.
As our family grew up, so did Growing Up Gabel. It has matured but stayed the same family-oriented website.
Growing Up Gabel exists because I believe we, you, me, all of us, were created to create. We create things that are life-giving to ourselves first and our family and friends second. Everyone creates something. Creating can look like this:
- Planning and cooking meals that nourish our family, friends, acquaintances, and sometimes even strangers.
- Crafting special items for our families, friends, and ourselves.
- Baking bread and treats that provide a sweet moment on busy days.
- Decorating a home for holidays and every day that is welcoming and warm.
- Organizing our lives so that we have time and space to create things that give us life.
- Using printables to create memories and spend time with our family.
Feeling overwhelmed and stressed is not life-giving. It makes us shut down and lose out on the joys of life. I’m here to empower you to choose to create and to create things that give you life! Join us today and let’s create!