One of the best parts of summer is the drinks! Who doesn’t love a season that involves fun drinks like:
- Easy Guava Pink Lemonade Recipe
- Turtle Chocolate, Pecans, and Caramel Frappe Recipe
- Black Cherry Homemade Hard Lemonade
- Double Watermelon Vodka Lemonade Cocktail
Now you can add this caramel frap to the list, too! The best thing about this icy cold sweet coffee drink is that you only need 4 ingredients. And it’s the perfect way to use up any leftover morning coffee. Just save the coffee in a jar in the fridge for later.
Caramel Frappucino Recipe Ingredients:
- Ice – any kind
- Cold coffee – leftover, brewed, espresso, iced concentrate
- Milk – or your favorite non-dairy alternative
- Caramel sauce – like the ice cream topping
- Whipped topping – canned, container or try some homemade whipped cream for fun!
Caramel Frappucino Recipe Kitchen Tools:
Let’s talk about blenders for a minute. The fact is that blending up ice can be hard on some blenders. So of course, the better your blender is at breaking up ice, the smoother this frap will be. But don’t give up now just because you don’t have a fancy blender! Just be patient and keep mixing and blending until the ice is all mixed up.
Caramel Frappucino Recipe Directions:
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce, plus extra for drizzle
- Whipped cream
- Add ice, coffee, milk, and caramel sauce to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
- Top with whipped topping and drizzle with caramel
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 188Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 253mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 0gSugar: 31gProtein: 5g