Turn pink lemonade mix into a tropical drink with just water and guava juice. Add a touch of the tropics to your summer with this easy Guava Pink Lemonade recipe!
Summer and lemonade go hand in hand. A big glass of lemonade makes a hot summer day more tolerable. While freshly made lemonade is great, a pink lemonade mix also does the trick especially when you add a little guava juice. This 3 ingredient guava pink lemonade is ready in seconds. Just mix together the ingredients and add ice for a quick cool down.
Easy Guava Pink Lemonade Ingredients:
- Guava juice can be found in most grocery stores in the aisle. It is not found in the refrigerated section. It is usually either in a box or a can. You can also use guava nectar.
- Pink lemonade mix
Easy Guava Pink Lemonade Recipe
This is such an easy drink to make. You only need to add the pink lemonade mix, guava nectar, and water to a pitcher. Just combine, stir, and chill. You can also add some freshly sliced lemons for a fun garnish, but they aren’t necessary for flavor.
Guava pink lemonade would make a great specialty addition to a summer lemonade stand. Check out The Ultimate Lemonade Stand Kit to have the best stand ever.
As much as we all love a pretty mason jar drink in the summer, they don’t really keep your drink chilled and they don’t exactly travel well. No glass containers allowed at the pool, friends.
That’s why you’ll need one of the new stainless steel tumblers from Tervis. This pretty tumbler holds 30 ounces of lemonade and will keep it cold for up to 24 hours. No joke! It will also do double duty and keep your coffee hot for up to 8 hours.
The Tervis stainless steel tumblers come in both 20 and 30-ounce sizes and in tons of fun designs, which we all know and love from Tervis. And because they are splash-proof and shatterproof, they are safe for both the pool and dinner in the backyard.
This is the perfect summer combo – a bottle of guava pink lemonade ready to refill a Tervis tumbler. Did you know that Tervis tumblers are made in Florida? And they are BPA-free!
The recipe makes enough to fill a 30-ounce Tervis tumbler. You can adjust to make more or less. The guava juice tends to separate so shake gently before drinking or serving to keep the flavors mixed.
- 3 Tablespoons powdered pink lemonade mix
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups guava nectar
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups water
- Combine all ingredients in a 30 ounce stainless steel Tervis tumbler. You can use any amount of water and guava nectar as long a the total amount of liquid equals 3 cups.
- Close with lid and shake to combine. Add ice and lemon slices.
- The stainless steel Tervis tumbler will keep the lemonade cold for up to 24 hours. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 86Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 0g