Southwest Chicken Wrap Ingredients:
- Black beans
- Garlic powder
- Chili powder
- Cooked chicken, chopped
- Spinach or similar greens
- Whole wheat wraps (we used LA Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat wraps)
Southwest Chicken Wraps Directions:
- 1/2 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup corn (drained from a can)
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1 teaspoon chili powder (depending on your taste and how spicy you like it)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup spinach or similar greens
- 4 whole wheat wraps (LA Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat wraps)
- Add beans, corn, salsa and spices to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add chicken and stir until mixed well.
- Spread spinach leaves onto wrap and use a 2 tablespoon portion scoop to scoop 6 tablespoons of mixture onto each wrap.
- Roll and cut in half before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 367Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 759mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 11gSugar: 4gProtein: 26g