Make a bunny garland out of sparkly glitter paper. Use scissors or a Cricut cutting machine to cut out the bunny heads. String the bunnies together on yarn and hang to decorate. A paper bunny garland can be a fun and festive decoration for various occasions, especially during Easter or springtime.
Glitter Paper Bunny Garland
Often I see a cute garland to make and wonder what I could use it for. You can use it alone or use it with a carrot garland for an extra touch of spring. Some ideas on what you can do with a paper bunny garland:
- Hang it up: Traditionally, garlands are hung on a mantel, a wall, or across a doorway to add a playful and whimsical touch to your home decor.
- Use it as a photo backdrop: It is great for photos during Easter or springtime events.
- Decorate a table: Decorate a table for an Easter brunch or springtime gathering. You can wrap it around a vase, a candle holder, or a centerpiece to create a festive look.
- Make a wreath: Create a wreath for your front door or wall by attaching the bunnies to a foam wreath form or a wire frame to create a circular shape.
- Create a mobile: Design a mobile to hang in a baby’s room or play area. Hang shorter strings of the bunnies from a wooden hoop or a wire frame.
A paper bunny garland, like any garland, can be a versatile decoration that can be used in many creative ways.
Bunny Garland Supplies
Bunny GarlandPin For Later
Bunny Garland Instructions
Print and cut out the bunny template. You can get the template for free by joining our newsletter list!
Then trace the bunny onto glitter paper. Keep tracing as many bunnies until you get the desired length of your garland. Cut the bunnies out.
Alternatively, you can upload the bunny to Cricut Design Space and use the Print then Cut function to cut out the bunnies.
Tape the bunny heads to the yarn. Repeat the process until you have reached the desired length of your garland.
- Bunny template
- Glitter paper
- Print and cut out the bunny template.
- Trace the bunny onto glitter paper. Keep tracing as many bunnies until you get the desired length of your garland. Cut the bunnies out.
- Tape the bunny heads to the yarn.