Camping recipes don’t have to be just hot dogs and hamburgers! Check out these 30 Tin Foil Packet Recipes perfect for camping or use these foil packet recipes for the grill, too.
I did not grow up in a family that camped. In fact, we never camped – not even once! It seemed like everyone I knew went camping and I always wanted to go, too.
A few years ago I convinced my non-camper husband that we, too, needed to be a family that camped. So we borrowed a bunch of gear and headed for a few nights to test it out and we’ve been camping ever since. In fact you can check out our itineraries for family camping in Bryce Canyon and family camping at Yosemite National Park!
I’m still learning how and what to cook when camping, but foil packets are my favorite camping recipes. I love prepping them before we leave – it makes the cooking so much easier.
What I love the most about tin foil packet recipes is that they aren’t just for camping. You can use any of these foil packet recipes for the grill and enjoy them for dinner anytime.
Tin Foil Chicken Fajita Packets from Growing Up Gabel
Shrimp Boil Foil Packets from Damn Delicious
Garlicky Chicken Packets with Olives and Sun Dried Tomatoes from Lori’s Culinary Creations
Lemony Chicken Foil Packets from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
Foil Packet Jerk Chicken from Plucky’s Second Thought
Chicken Foil Packs with Potatoes from Lori’s Culinary Creations
Hot Dog Foil Packets from Growing Up Gabel
Easy Foil Packet Fish from Life Tastes Good
Steamed Tilapia Foil Packets from Lori’s Culinary Creations
Camping Quesadillas from Cupcake Diaries
Sweet Onion Salmon from Lori’s Culinary Creations
Warm Rosemary Olives from The Kitchen is My Playground
Campfire Potatoes from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
Campfire Chili Cheese Fries from Buried Carrots
Cheese Dip from Echoes of Laughter
Onion Bombs from Eating in Neverland
Spicy Italian Meatball Hoagies from Marking My Territory
Orange Thyme Grilled Shrimp from Yummy Healthy Easy
Tin Foil Dinners from One Sweet Apetite
How to Cook Potatoes in Tin Foil from Kiss My Smoke
Veggie Foil Packets from Saving Cents with Sense
Spicy Taco Patties and Cheesy Potatoes Foil Packets from Marking My Territory
Campurritos from Ninth and Bird
Lumberjack Breakfast from Echoes of Laughter
Campfire Orange Blueberry Muffins from Apron Strings
Orange Peel Cinnamon Rolls from Say Not Sweet Anne
Campfire Popcorn from Juggling Act Mama
Barbecued Apple Crisp from Cooking with Jax
Pineapple Upside Down Cake from Echoes of Laughter
Grilled Banana Dessert Bar from Homecooking Memories
Not sure what you need to cook over a campfire? Check out our list of Must Have Kitchen Gadgets for Campfire Cooking!
This post is part of the Ultimate List of Camping Tips! Check out the other lovely blogs and their tips and tricks for camping with your family this summer!
- Campfire Spinach Dip from Heather @ www.twindragonflydesigns.com
- Printable Camping Checklist from Kim @ www.733blog.com
- What to Pack for A Camping Trip from Kellie @ www.nestofposies-blog.com
- Camping Activity Bags from Sky @ www.creativecapitalb.com
- Homemade Fire Starters from Randi @ www.dukesandduchesses.com
- Camping Survival Kit from Emily @ www.thebensonstreet.com
- Camping Charades from Kara @ www.thejoysofboys.com
- Beaded Mason Jar Lantern from Amy @ www.oneartsymama.com
- Outdoor Camping Kitchen from Angie @ www.echoesoflaughter.ca
- Blackberry Cobbler from Ginger @ www.gingersnapcrafts.com
- Best Pie Iron Recipes from Emily @ www.nap-timecreations.com
- Camping with Kids from Amanda @ www.thejoiproject.com