Make homemade ice cream recipe in red, white, and blue for a fun and festive 4th of July dessert! No ice cream maker is needed for this easy 3 ingredient no churn ice cream recipe.
It is no secret that I love homemade ice cream. And ever since discovering a homemade ice cream recipe to make ice cream without an ice cream maker a few years ago, I just can’t stop making it!
I’ve had fun messing around with the flavor of the ice cream, but I’d never messed around with the colors. And since it’s summer – I had to try red, white, and blue ice cream!
This is super easy to make! And if you want to make different colors, have fun with it.
Red, White and Blue Homemade Ice Cream Recipe
Pour each individual of color ice cream next to each other in the pan. You could probably swirl the colors, too, if you wanted to.
Cover the container and freeze until the ice cream is solid.
Scoop and serve! Top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and even some cherries.
- Make one batch (or two for more ice cream) of this homemade ice cream recipe.
- Before pouring the ice cream in to a container to freeze, divide the ice cream in to thirds.
- Dye one third of the ice cream red.
- Dye one third of the ice cream blue.
- Leave one third of the ice cream white.
- Pour the ice cream into a container to freeze. Pour each color next to each other. Or layer on top of each other.
- Cover and freeze until the ice cream is hard.
[dtbaker_banner text=”You Will Also Love:” linkhref=”” type=”brush”]