Looking for an easy Halloween craft to make? Try this silly, spooky Halloween frame! All you need is a frame, paint and some spooky embellishments to create a place to display your best Halloween photos.
My kids are now 6 and 9 and they absolutely love Halloween. Every single recipe, craft or party decoration they see in a magazine, on TV or online they want to make. I love crafting with my kids, but sometimes their ideas are a little over the top. That’s why I love this fun frame Halloween craft. It’s the perfect Halloween craft for kids and you get a cute frame to display last year’s Halloween photos.
1. Begin by removing the insert of your frame. Set aside. Next you can start applying a coat of green craft paint to your frame. Set aside and allow it to dry.
2. While the paint dries, cut out a circle from the craft paper. You can also cut out a floral shape like we did or even use a circle paper punch. Add some glue to the googly eye and press it to the center of the circle.
3. Create the bunting banner that will go on your frame. Cut out several small triangles and add some glue to the tops. Press them to the length of black ribbon to create a banner.
4. Apply some glue to the ends of your ribbon and string it across the frame as shown. Press the ends to adhere to the back of the frame.
5. Add some glue to the back of your circle cut out and press it to the corner of the frame. This adds a spooky touch.
You can now display your spooky frame as it is or you can insert a photo of your choice. And if you have some leftover paper – use it to make this cute BOO! Halloween hanging!
This article may contain affiliate links.