Now that the school season is in full swing, it's time to focus on Halloween! This is a super easy and fun craft to make. If you already have the Mod Podge and scrapbook paper, it's also pretty inexpensive. Mod Podge is pretty useful lasts forever and is inexpensive if you use a 40% off coupon at the craft store. The letters were $2/each, the Mod Podge was around $3.50 (with coupon), the paper was $.75 for 3 sheets and the ribbon was $.50. I have enough Mod Podge and paper left to make at least 3-4 more of these (and I'll still have more Mod Podge left after that).
Boo! Halloween Craft
A fun and easy Halloween decoration
- Mod Podge
- B, O, O letters
- Small sponge brush
- Scrapbook paper
- Scissors or Xacto Knife
- Put a thin layer of Mod Podge on the front of the letters (one at a time) and place the letter, face down, on a piece of scrapbook paper.
- Using a knife or scissors, cut the letter out of the paper.
- Put two more thin layers of Mod Podge over the paper on the front of each letter, waiting 15-20 minutes between each layer.
- Tie letters together with ribbon.
- (You can paint the sides/back of the letters if you want. Do that first.)
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value|
Not enough nutrition data.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
This post is linked to My 1929 Charmer, Brassy Apple, Craftomaniac, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, The Gunny Sack, Lines Across, Delicate Construction, Savy Green Saver, The NY Melrose Family, Nutmeg Place, Lil Luna, Ginger Snap Crafts, Sugar & Dots, Savvy Southern Style, Uncommon Designs, House of Hepworths, Live, Laugh, Rowe, The 36th Avenue, 52 Mantels, Chicken Scratch, NY Katherine's Corner, Little Becky Homecky, Chase the Star, Happy Hour Projects,.. and these other fabulous parties!This article may contain affiliate links.