Need a super quick dinner recipe? This chicken bacon Alfredo pasta recipe is on the table in just about 10 minutes! It’s quick, easy and delicious.
We’ve all been there. It’s a busy weeknight and we need a really quick and easy dinner recipe. I’m usually scouring my pantry and fridge to see what I have on hand that I can throw together. I almost always have chicken, bacon and raw spinach in the fridge or freezer. I make sure to keep a box or two of regular and gluten free pasta in the pantry as well as a jar of some kind of sauce. This time it was Bertoli’s Alfredo Sauce.
I’m not a huge fan of alfredo but my family loves it. Everything’s better with bacon and when it’s cooked in bacon grease so I went that route with this easy alfredo recipe. Cook up some bacon and then cook up the chicken in the bacon grease. Add a bit of spinach for some green and toss it with Bertoli Alfredo Sauce and pasta. This was one seriously delicious meal and it came together in about 15 minutes.
I’d love to say this is a one pot dish, but you’ll need a pot to cook the pasta in so it’s technically a two pot recipe. But still it’s pretty minimal. Your dish washer will love you. This recipe is so versatile to use what you have on hand. Add in some fresh garlic when cooking the chicken. Onions and mushrooms would be a great addition, too. But with just five ingredients and 15 minutes, chicken bacon alfredo pasta is one of the easiest and most delicious dinners you’ll have.
15 Minute Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in to bite size pieces
- 4-6 slices of bacon
- 2 cups raw baby spinach
- 1 jar Bertoli Alfredo sauce
- 1 pound pasta like fettuccine or spaghetti
- Boil water for pasta according to package instructions and cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy. Remove from pan on to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and then add to the skillet with the bacon grease. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 3-4 minutes. Turn the chicken pieces as the cook so all sides get browned.
- When the chicken is done, add 1-2 cups of raw spinach to the skillet and stir to wilt.
- Turn heat to low and add the jar of Bertoli Alfredo sauce, stirring to coat.
- Add the cooked pasta and the bacon to the skillet and stir it all together.
- Serve immediately.
YOU WILL ALSO LOVE:
25 Cheap and Easy Meals under $10
Quick and Easy Lasagna Recipe with Frozen Meatballs
Thanks a lot for such a great recipe.
Great recipe for the family weekend! I’d try it definitely cause my husband loves pasta more than everything in the world.
Thank you Camille for the nice and easy recipe. Happy Valentine Day to you!
Happy Valentine’s Day, Liz!