Your whole family is going to love these easy homemade air fryer bagel bites made in under 10 minutes with just 4 simple ingredients.
Pizza is one of those foods that is pretty much universally beloved. It’s also easy to make into many different forms. You can turn it into a dip like Easy Pizza Dip with Cream Cheese and Pepperoni. You can make it for dinner in a slow cooker with Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole Recipe. You can roll it up and make Homemade Pizza Rolls.
So why not make mini pizzas out of mini bagels and top them with mini pepperoni. They are delicious!
These pizza bagel bites are mini bagels topped with sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. They are then air fried to melty perfection in the air fryer. They only take a few minutes to cook and your kids will thank you for them.
Air fryer bagel bites ingredients:
• Mini bagels -These are the key to making your own homemade air fryer bagel pizza bites! You can find these in the bread section of your grocery store.
• Tomato sauce – Use a simple tomato sauce from the can for these pizza bites. You can use tomato sauce, pizza sauce, pasta sauce, or even ketchup!
• Mozzarella cheese – you can combine this with cheddar or use an Italian mix.
• Pepperoni – Mini pepperoni was made for bagel pizza bites. They fit perfectly on top of the mini bagels. You can use any kind of pepperoni you prefer though.
Have you tried grocery pick-up at your local Kroger store yet? It makes a quick trip to the store super convenient!
How to make homemade pizza bites in the air fryer:
Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees. It will take about 5 minutes to heat up which is plenty of time to make your mini pizzas.
Place a spoonful of tomato sauce on your mini bagel halves and spread it to cover the whole thing. Add your cheese and top with pepperoni.
Place 4 mini bagel halves into the air fryer basket. Set the timer to 2 minutes and allow to cook. Your cheese should be melted and the bagels heated through after the timer is done.
Continue to cook the pizza bagel bites in batches of 4 until they are all cooked. Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
Place any leftover pizza bites in a plastic food storage bag or container and keep in the refrigerator. They will last up to 3 days in the fridge.
You can also freeze the air fryer bagel bites. Place your cooked pizza bites in a food storage bag or freezer-safe container and put in the freezer. They will keep for about 3 months if stored properly.
To re-heat, take them from the freezer and place them in the microwave for 1 minute. They should be ready to eat again after warming up!
- 4-6 mini bagels
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup cheese
- ¼ cup mini pepperoni
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Spoon on the tomato sauce onto a halved mini bagel.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Place in the air fryer and cook for a total of 2 minutes.
- Remove, allow to cook, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 444mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 8g