- Make sugar cookie dough according to package instructions. The dough should be pretty sturdy.
- Spray the cookie pan with cooking spray, if needed. Fill the spoon molds with about 1 Tablespoon of cookie dough.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown about 10-15 minutes. Let cool for about 10-15 minutes before removing the cookies from the pan as they tend to break when removed hot.
- Melt the white chocolate. I melt mine in a Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot, but you can also melt it in a microwave and heating for 15 seconds and mixing in between until it's smooth.
- Cut a piece of wax or parchment paper and set that aside. Now your dunk your cookie in the the chocolate and as soon as place on paper, sprinkle with your desired sprinkles. Allow to harden in fridge. They are ready to be eaten or dunked in coffee.