Do something different with your pork! Marinate ribs in a flavor filled Korean barbecue inspired marinade and then toss them on the grill. Serve with a side of rice and some lettuce to make Korean barbecue lettuce wraps, too!
We love pork ribs! Slow cooker ribs is one of our all time favorite meals and I make it as often as I can. Thanks to our friends at The National Pork Board, I have had lots of yummy pork to grill this summer! When I spied a package of boneless pork ribs at the grocery store, I was intrigue. I've never cooked boneless pork ribs. I wasn't sure how I felt about a rib without bones, but I really wanted to see what I could come up with when cooking these fun ribs.
I decided to do a spin on Korean barbecue with the boneless ribs. I threw the marinade together in the morning, put the ribs and let them refrigerate until dinner time. Then my husband grilled them up. Easy and so delicious! I made lettuce wraps with mine and they were yummy. Next time I'll save a little marinade for a dipping sauce.
Boneless Pork Ribs Koren Barbecue Style
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 3 pounds boneless pork ribs
- Combine all ingredients except ribs in a bowl or plastic bag. Add ribs and marinate for 4-8 hours or overnight.
- Remove ribs from marinade and discard the marinade.
- Grill ribs on the grill over medium high heat until cooked through.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 1113kcal Calories from fat 781|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 87g||134%|
|Saturated Fat 27g||135%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
This article may contain affiliate links.