Make a quick and easy “Twizz the Season” Christmas Twizzlers gift bag. Just use Twizzlers candy and a free printable to create last minute Christmas treats – no baking required!
It happens every single year. I need to find a last minute or super quick and easy gift to make for a party or kid friends. We've whipped up cute popcorn gifts with our Whimiscal Popcorn Wrappers. We've also given a movie night with some popcorn, soda and a Red Box code with our Red Box gift printable. But this year we did something different and made up a super cute, fun, and easy gift using Twizzlers.
These little Christmas Twizzlers gifts are perfect for kids to make themselves. They were a hit with the tween crowd.
“Twizz The Season” Christmas Twizzlers Gift
Using scissors or a knife, carefully cut the Twizzlers candy so that the pieces fit easily into your clear treat bags with some empty room at the top. I used red Twizzlers because they are pretty festive for Christmas. But you can find “licorice twists” in lots of fun colors like green apple flavored twists. A mix of red and green in these would be so pretty – and tasty.
Fill the treat bags with some of the Twizzler pieces. You'll find the treat bags with a zipper close or not. We used bags that are just open on top but to keep the candy fresh, grab the zipper close bags. Both work just fine! You could also use some holiday printed treat bags, too.
Fold the top of each treat bag over a bit, and staple it closed if it's open on top. If not, just close the zipper to close the bag.
Download, print, and cut out the “Twizz the Season” printable gift tag. You can download the gift tags by filling out this form:
Line the tag up on the top of the front of each bag, and staple it on each top corner of the bag. One of the best things about these little treats is how easy they are to let kids help put together. They are great for classroom parties or just to hand out to friends.
- Using scissors or a knife, carefully cut the Twizzlers candy so that the pieces fit easily into your clear treat bags with some empty room at the top.
- Fill the treat bags with some of the Twizzler pieces.
- Fold the top of each treat bag over a bit, and staple it closed.
- Cut out the “Twizz the Season” printable gift tag.
- Line the tag up on the top of the front of each bag, and staple it on in each corner.
- Twizzlers Licorice Candy, Strawberry, 5 Pound
- 100 4x6" Clear Food Safe Favor Treat Bags and 100 4" Paper Red Twist Ties - 1.5mils Thickness- PP Plastic Stronger than Cello Party Bags Gift Basket Supplies
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This article may contain affiliate links.