This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Michelina’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
Weekday lunches get a makeover with Make It Your Michelina’s! Just combine your favorite Michelina’s dish with a few fresh ingredients for easy, delicious weekday lunches.
I don’t know about you, but one of my least favorite meals to make is lunch. I feel like I just made breakfast and am already thinking about dinner. Plus I packed my husband and daughter lunch already. The last thing I want to do is make lunch for myself and my son. More often than not we end up snacking on pretzels or making a run through the drive through. That’s why I love these fun lunch ideas from Make It Your Michelina’s – you take a Michelina’s meal and add fresh ingredients to make a quick, easy and delicious lunch.
1. Lettuce Wraps – I am a sucker for lettuce wraps, but they can be time consuming to make for dinner, much less lunch. For this easy recipe, you combine Michelina’s Chicken Fried with lettuce for a quick and easy lunch.
2. Michelina’s Gyro – I spent a semester studying in Athens, Greece and my standard lunch was a gyro and an iced coffe. I love these sandwiches that combine Michelina’s Ziti Parmesano with some veggies and a pita.
3. Franks ‘n’ Cheese – This one is for my son as it combines two of his all time favorite foods – Michelina’s Macaroni and cheese with a hot dog. The perfect kid food for lunch.
4. Taco Bowls – What a fun way to have tacos for lunch! Just combine Michelina’s Lean Gourmet® Santa Fe Rice and Beans with tortilla scoop chips and your favorite taco toppings. My kids would love this one, too!
5. Stuffed Peppers – I’ve been messing around with a bunch of stuffed pepper recipes lately and this is by far the easiest! Just add Michelina’s Sweet and Sour Chicken to peppers and bake for a healthy lunch.