This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Michelina’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
Weekday lunches get a makeover with Make It Your Michelina’s! Just combine your favorite Michelina’s dish with a few fresh ingredients for easy, delicious weekday lunches.
I don’t know about you, but one of my least favorite meals to make is lunch. I feel like I just made breakfast and am already thinking about dinner. Plus I packed my husband and daughter lunch already. The last thing I want to do is make lunch for myself and my son. More often than not we end up snacking on pretzels or making a run through the drive through. That’s why I love these fun lunch ideas from Make It Your Michelina’s – you take a Michelina’s meal and add fresh ingredients to make a quick, easy and delicious lunch.
1. Lettuce Wraps – I am a sucker for lettuce wraps, but they can be time consuming to make for dinner, much less lunch. For this easy recipe, you combine Michelina’s Chicken Fried with lettuce for a quick and easy lunch.
2. Michelina’s Gyro – I spent a semester studying in Athens, Greece and my standard lunch was a gyro and an iced coffe. I love these sandwiches that combine Michelina’s Ziti Parmesano with some veggies and a pita.
3. Franks ‘n’ Cheese – This one is for my son as it combines two of his all time favorite foods – Michelina’s Macaroni and cheese with a hot dog. The perfect kid food for lunch.
4. Taco Bowls – What a fun way to have tacos for lunch! Just combine Michelina’s Lean Gourmet® Santa Fe Rice and Beans with tortilla scoop chips and your favorite taco toppings. My kids would love this one, too!
5. Stuffed Peppers – I’ve been messing around with a bunch of stuffed pepper recipes lately and this is by far the easiest! Just add Michelina’s Sweet and Sour Chicken to peppers and bake for a healthy lunch.
Easy and delicious! What fun ideas can you come up with using Michelina’s and other ingredients? Make sure to Follow Michelina’s on Facebook and Follow Michelina’s on Twitter!
Leave a Reply