Quick and easy black bean soup is ready to serve in less than 30 minutes! And thanks to CharcoCaps you can enjoy bean soup any time of day without worry.
This year my family embarked on a mission to eat healthier food. We've made some drastic changes to our diets and we've been eating more beans. I'm not really a huge fan of beans of any kind, but my kids love them. I'm always a little nervous about eating too many beans because as my dad likes to say, “beans, beans are a magical fruit! The more you eat the more you ….!” Ha ha!
But I came across a black bean soup recipe that I just love. It's super tasty, filling and best of all it's ready to go in less than 30 minutes. It's been a great addition to our lunch and dinner menu, but eating a huge bowl of basically beans does cause me to worry.
CharcoCaps® Anti-Gas Formula can help to take the worry out of having bean soup for a mid-day meal. CharcoCaps® is a unique, safe, naturally gentle dietary supplement that uses the active ingredient, activated charcoal, to help relieve and eliminate gas and bloating fast. So even if it's a last minute decision to make bean soup, you won't have to worry the magical fruit take affect at the most inopportune time. CharcoCaps is also gluten, dairy, and sugar-free!
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received a 36-count carton of CharcoCaps® Anti-Gas Formula dietary supplement for my own personal use. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.
For all the latest information on CharcoCaps®, visit www.charcocaps.com.
Quick Black Bean Soup
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 Tablespoon cumin
- 3 1/2 cups cooked black beans (or 2 15 oz cans) - with water/juice from beans
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce (more or less depending on if your beans or stock were salted)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Heat a medium pot over medium heat. Add olive oil. Add onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent. Stir in cumin and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add beans and stock to the pot. Turn heat up to high and bring to a simmer. Turn heat down and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove soup from heat. Stir in soy sauce and lemon juice.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 479kcal Calories from fat 189|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 21g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 11g||44%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|