This road trip games printable bundle helps your family enjoy screen-free fun in the car or on a plane. Activities include transportation bingo, coloring sheets, conversation starters, foods to eat in all 50 states, and educational state research bookmarks.
The road trip games printable bundle provides 64 pages of screen-free entertainment and a little education for the whole family.
- Play Transportation Bingo (don’t forget to bring prizes!).
- Get to know each other when you answer fun Conversation-Starter questions.
- Grab some crayons or colored pencils and color in Travel Coloring Sheets of exotic destinations.
- Stop at state welcome centers to gather information to fill out State Bookmarks.
- Check out the list of unique food for all 50 states and pick a fun place to stop and eat.
Travel Activity Printable Bundle
This road trip bundle is great for all ages from the littlest family members to the adults. There are activities great for each age. The bundle is great for road trips and for plane rides, too. The travel activity bundle is great for grandparents! If family members are traveling with your kids, grab the bundle and send it along to help keep everyone entertained.
Travel Conversation Starters
The first page of the road trip activity printable bundle will get you talking. This printable conversation starter includes 10 questions that will help start the conversation. Use these ideas to springboard off and have family members come up with their own questions, too.
Signature Food & Drinks to Try in All 50 States
Nothing is worse than eating at the same fast-food restaurant on a road trip or at the airport. Plan in extra time to find a signature food or drink in the states you are traveling in. Try pimento cheese in Georgia; pizza pot pie in Illinois; or conch fritters in Florida. Make food part of the adventure of travel.
State Bookmarks Travel Activity
Print out bookmarks for the states you are traveling in. Stop at a state welcome center during your trip and pick up informational pamphlets to fill out the bookmarks. While you are there, grab a free state map to make DIY Map Picture Frames to remember your trip. Or you can do a little research online to fill out the information on the bookmark. Grab a colorful book about the 50 states and add the bookmark as you go.
Travel Coloring Sheets
Color your way through London, Paris, and a Luau with over 20 pages of coloring fun. Even if your final destination doesn’t include the Eiffel Tower, these are fun for dreaming about future travel.
Travel Transporation Bingo Cards
Transporation Bingo is the final game found in the travel activity bundle. It probably works best in the car, but can certainly be played while waiting at an airport and watching the busy tarmac. Print out 4 bingo cards and looked for the different types of transportation. Make sure to pack a small prize for the winners!
How To Use the Road Trip Games Printable Activity Bundle
You can print the Travel Activity Bundle at home or send it to a copy or print shop. Because it might be too thick for stapling, you can:
• Three-hole punch the pages and put them inside a binder. Make it reusable by inserting the pages inside plastic sleeves.
• Use a clipboard (these are fantastic for travel!). Tip: Buy stickers on your trip to put on the clipboard.
• Keep them safe from spills by inserting the pages inside plastic sleeves.
• Have it spiral bound at a print or copy shop.
• Staple together all the coloring books by theme.