Where has the year gone? I can’t believe that 2014 is only a few days away. I thought it would be fun to go back and see what posts were the most popular with you! So here are the top most viewed posts for 2013! Thank you so much for making this a great year! I’m looking forward to 2014!
1. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie – This pie is amazing! I made it originally because I wanted an ice box pie that used homemade whipped cream for a dinner we were hosting. It’s tempting to just use a store bought crust but don’t do it! The hint of cinnamon takes this pie over the top.
2. Amish Baked Chicken – Baked chicken that is quick, easy and tastes like fried. Coat it in flour and bake it up for a quick, easy and delicious weeknight dinner.
3. Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs – These have been family favorites for years. Cook the ribs in the slow cooker and finish on the grill for the perfect rib. These are great for the Super Bowl.
4. Easy Knit Dishcloth – This one surprised me by coming in at #4! I love to knit and this dish cloth is my go to pattern for a quick and easy project. This is great for beginners and they dishcloths make fabulous gifts.
5. Homemade from Scratch Monkey Bread – Everyone loves monkey bread, but what do you do when you don’t have biscuits on hand and don’t want to wait for yeast to rise? Make these! No yeast, from scratch, and you’ll be snacking away quickly!
7. Slow Cooker Chex Mix – We love Chex Mix and making it in the slow cooker is so much easier than the oven. This is great for after school snacking and parties.
8. Slow Cooker Dinner Rolls – These are so fun to make! A no knead dough is baked in the slow cooker and then browned in the toaster oven for fresh rolls just in time for dinner.
9. Beer Can Chicken – This recipe makes the most delicious chicken you’ve ever tasted! It’s perfect for hot summer days!
10. 50+ Ramen Noodle Recipes – Ramen noodles are all the rage and I scoured the internet looking for over 50 fun recipes!
11. Easy Blueberry Tart – This is a wonderfully easy and delicious dessert! I love it in the summer using fresh berries.
12. Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup – One of my most popular posts ever! Don’t worry if you don’t have canned soup on hand – it’s easy to make from scratch.
13. Cookies and Cream Fudge – Delicious and fun to make, this fudge tastes like the middle of your favorite sandwich cookie!