My husband turned 40 last week. I still have a few years to go before I hit that mark, but still… he's 40! I am amazed at how quickly time goes. But we aren't here to talk about age. We're here to talk cheesecake. Snickers cheesecake to be exact as that is what my husband requested for his birthday cake. I didn't eat a piece of this (I wasn't feeling well) but I have been assured that it is absolutely delicious!
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Snickers bars, sliced in to 1/4 inch pieces
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until finely crushed.
- Pulse in butter.
- Press cookie crumb mixture on to bottom and up sides of a springform pan.
- Bake crust for 8-10 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat together cream cheese, eggs, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Scatter slices of Snickers candy bars over bottom of crust.
- Pour cake mixture over candy bar pieces.
- Bake cake for 35-55 minutes or until sides are firm and the middle still jiggles.
- Cool and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 2 days before serving.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 781kcal Calories from fat 434|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 48g||74%|
|Saturated Fat 24g||120%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|