Are you sick of…
- Throwing away food no one eats
- Kids coming home from school hungry because they didn’t eat their lunch
- Trying to remember what your kids will eat
- Figuring out what to pack for lunch during the morning chaos
What if you could…
- Pack lunches that everyone will eat
- Have your kids plan and pack their lunches
- Have lunch ready to go every night
- Easily keep track of what foods everyone loves and hates
What’s Included in the Bundle
School Lunch Planner
School Lunch Planner will help you and your kids keep track of food and recipes they love. No more wasted food!
How to Pack a Lunch
Teach kids how to pack a nutritionally balanced lunch and give them control over what they eat and when.
Lunchtime is not just for eating! Include encouraging notes in your kids’ lunches.
Food & Fitness Planner (for mom!)
Moms, don’t forget you need to eat lunch, too! Get yourself organized and keep track of healthy habits.
Set up your lunch planner to keep lunchtime stress-free. This includes:
- A weekly lunch planner can be printed every week.
- Recipe cards to write down your favorite recipes
- Lunch ideas worksheets to brainstorm new foods to try
- Feedback form so kids can let you know what they like!
How to Pack a Lunch helps kids independently pack a nutritionally balanced lunch as they choose to pack:
- A treat
A cheerful, colorful, encouraging note tucked away in a lunchbox can brighten a kids’ entire school day!
- 15 pre-made notes you can easily just cut out
- Blank notes for you to write in your special message
- 6 encouraging Dr. Seuss quotes
Parents need to stay motivated too! A Food & Fitness Planner lets you:
- Plan your meals with a weekly meal planner to keep yourself on track
- Track your water, food, fruits, and veggies daily
- Plan your workout days ahead of time so you stay motivated
Get it now!
Are you tired of struggling over school lunches?
Every parent wants to feed their kids healthy, filling meals. It is especially important when we send them off to school, where they have a finite time to eat. And it gets even more challenging if you have a picky eater! We struggled with school lunches:
- My kids brought home most of their school lunch untouched.
- They traded fruits and vegetables with other kids for treats.
- They came home from school “hangry” because they were starving.
- Too many mornings ended with mom yelling and kids crying.
It doesn’t have to be that way!
Kids need a voice in what they eat during the day. You need less to think about. The School Lunch Bundle enables you to work together to create a plan for them to pack their lunches themselves, that is:
- Made with nutritious foods that kids will eat because they picked them out themselves!
- Quick and easy to pack for mom and kids, so mornings are not crazier.
- Easy for the kids to pack themselves because it’s all planned.
- Fun to plan, make and eat!
Packing school lunches for my 2 kids almost broke me! I tried everything possible to pack healthy lunches that my kids would love to eat. I hated the daily arguments over food!
I finally realized that my kids needed a say in what they ate during lunch. I created the worksheets in this bundle to help us work together to pack their lunches.
We’ve used the different planners at different times in their life. Even when we started homeschooling, we still planned lunches using the planner.
No more arguments. No more wasted food. Just happy mom and kids!
It’s time to take back your mornings and get your kids eating lunch!
The School Lunch Bundle will
- Help keep track of foods your kids like to eat so they will eat the food you pack.
- Teach kids how to pack healthy lunches themselves, so you don’t have to do it.
- Plan lunches once weekly so you don’t have to think about what to pack daily.
- Keep in touch with your kids during the day with encouraging lunchbox notes.