Roasted garlic broccoli is a quick and easy side dish to make for dinner. Toss broccoli with oil, garlic and seasonings and then roast until tender.
Give steamed broccoli a make over by roasting it with garlic. Use as much or as little garlic as your family prefers. The best apart about roasting garlic is that it does not end up mushy or over cooked.
Serve garlic broccoli alongside Grilled Parmesan Ranch Chicken Recipe or Oven Baked Boneless Chicken Breast with Honey Butter for a quick and easy dinner.
Roasted Garlic Broccoli Ingredients:
- Broccoli crowns or a bag of cut up fresh broccoli
- Garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
Roasted Garlic Broccoli Directions:
- 2 broccoli crowns
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3-5 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 and grease a baking stone or baking sheet. You can use a spray or drizzle some olive oil on the sheet.
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces and place in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil and mix well. Add garlic and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until broccoli is tender.