Whip up this easy pumpkin cocktail recipe for Thanksgiving dinner! Just add ingredients and shake for a quick pumpkin cocktail recipe guests will love.
I’m guessing you probably clicked open this post because you’re wondering how in the world dark chocolate, Irish, and pumpkin are in the same sentence, much less a cocktail recipe! Last Thanksgiving a friend of mine brought an amazing Caramel Apple Wassail to our Thanksgiving dinner. It was amazing! So I thought this year, we need another super delicious cocktail recipe for our Thanksgiving celebration.
You will probably not find most of the ingredients you need for this pumpkin cocktail in your cupboard and liquor cabinet. I’m slightly fascinated with specialty liqueurs, like Fulton’s Harvest Pumpkin Pie cream Liqueur, so I’ll pick those up to try for a season. Pumpkin egg nog is pretty popular right now and I even saw a non-dairy version at my grocery store recently. Use any chocolate sauce you have on hand, buy a yummy dark chocolate sauce or even make your own homemade chocolate sauce.
This pumpkin cocktail couldn’t be easier to make. Prep the glasses (we used mojito glasses) with the chocolate and let them chill out in the fridge until you’re ready to mix the drink. Put all the ingredients in a martini shaker and shake. Done. If you don’t have a martini shaker, try a mason jar with a plastic cap on it. Pour the mixture into glasses, add some ice and serve – preferably around a cozy fire after a delicious meal.
Dark Chocolate Irish Pumpkin Cocktail
Enjoy a fall cocktail made with whiskey, pumpkin cream liqueur, and chocolate sauce.
- 2 ounces Pumpkin Egg Nog
- 2 ounces Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Cream Liqueur
- 1.5 ounces Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Dark Chocolate Syrup or make your own chocolate syrup
- Ice Cubes
- 12 ounce Mojito Glass
- Prep glass by squeezing dark chocolate syrup against the inside top of the glass using a zig-zag pattern. Gravity will do the rest, the chocolate syrup will run down the inside of the glass.
- Place the glass in the refrigerator freezer section glass to chill, for about 12 - 15 minutes.
- In a Martini Shaker add pumpkin egg nog, pumpkin cream liqueur, and Jameson Irish Whiskey, and shake until the cows come home.
- Pour mixture over into the chilled glass. Serve.
This post contains affiliate links which support our cooking habit at no cost to you! Thank you for any purchases you make through our links.
I’m not huge on cocktails but that looks amazing! And it has irish whiskey in it, yum.