Printable Mother’s Day candy bar wrappers are a great way to add a personal touch to your Mother’s Day gifts this year. Whether you’re looking for a small gesture to show your appreciation or a fun gift for a mother figure in your life, these wrappers are an easy and affordable option. Not only do they make the gift-giving process more enjoyable, but they also allow you to customize your gift with mom’s favorite candy. You can also use the candy bars as part of a larger gift or for Mother’s Day brunch or tea.
Using Printable Mother’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers
To make the candy bars, you will need the following:
Sign up for our newsletter to get this cute striped “Mom, I love you more than chocolate” candy bar wrapper design for free:
Want more candy bar wrappers? We also have 3 more adorable designs available:
- Floral “Happy Mother’s Day” wrapper with ingredients for a perfect mom on the back
- “World’s Best Mom” wrapper with red hearts
- A mom and child hugging with a blank space where you can write a name, your own message, etc.
Printable Mother’s Day Candy Bar WrappersPin For Later
How to Use Printable Candy Bar Wrappers
To use the wrappers, print them out on regular copy paper. You can print as many copies as you need depending on the size of your party.
Next, gather your candy bars. You can use any candy bar you like, but the wrappers work best on a flat, regular-sized candy bar like a Hershey’s chocolate bar. They would probably work well on peanut butter cups, too. You can always trim the wrappers or use two for larger bars.
Leave the original wrapper on and wrap the printed Mother’s Day wrapper around the outside of the candy bar. Use a glue stick or tape to secure the wrapper, and you’re done! The candy bars are ready for mom.
Now that you know how to use printable candy bar wrappers, let’s talk about some gift ideas using them.
Gift Ideas for Using Candy Bars
- Create a candy bouquet – We made DIY Candy Bar Bouquets for teachers one year, which were fun! Candy bouquets are also great for showing your mom how much you care. Gather a bunch of candy bars, wrap them in your printable wrappers, and arrange them in a bouquet with some tissue paper and ribbon. Follow our tutorial for more help.
- Make a gift basket – Fill a basket with your mom’s favorite candy bars and other goodies like candles, soap, lip scrub, sugar scrub, bath salts, bath bombs, flavored coffee, or a gift card. Wrap the candy bars in your printable wrappers to add a personal touch.
- Use as place settings – Use the candy bars wrapped in your printable wrappers as place settings. Write each guest’s name on the wrapper for a fun and personalized touch.
- Give as party favors – Give out candy bars wrapped in your printable wrappers as party favors. These would be great for a Mother’s Day tea. You can even create a custom wrapper with a thank you message for your guests.
Printable Mother’s Day candy bar wrappers are a fun and easy way to add a personal touch to a sweet gift. Whether creating a candy bouquet, making a gift basket, or using them as party favors, these wrappers will surely bring your mom a smile.