Pamper your friends and family's “mistletoes” with this fun DIY Mistletoes Pedicure in a Jar gift! Just put pedicure tools in a mason jar, add a cute tag, and give this DIY gift to everyone on your list.
Making gifts has always been one of my favorite things to do at Christmas. When malls and stores are overwhelming, it's relaxing to take some time to create a personalized gift. We almost always give homemade food gifts like Melting Snowman Hot Cocoa or homemade bath and beauty products like Homemade Lotion Bars.
This pedicure in a jar is easy to make even if you don't consider yourself crafty. It's fun to personalize for each person by including different colors of nail polish they like. You could also add some candy and a spa gift certificate to a “real” spa. The possibilities are endless. Just have fun with it and enjoy giving a unique personalized gift.
Mistletoes Pedicure in A Jar Gift Idea
- Clear Wide-Mouthed Jar
- Various pedicure tools (scroll down to see some ideas!)
- Hole Punch
- “For Your Mistletoes” Printable gift tag (see below to get yours!)
- Ribbon or string
- Tissue paper or basket filler shreds (optional)
- Holiday ornament (optional)
Start by choosing the jars you want to use. We suggest using wide mouth quart sized jars. This will allow enough space to easily put the pedicure tools in the jar. You can add a little decoration to the jar by placing some tissue paper or basket filler shreds in the bottom of the jar.
Next, arrange various pedicure tools and products inside the jar. Just tuck them in so they all fit nicely. Some ideas of pedicure products to include:
Once you have all the pedicure supplies in the jar put the lid on the jar. Then, print our adorable “For Your Mistletoes” gift tag.
To get the tag, just fill out the form below.
After the tags are printed and cut out, use a single hole punch to put a hole in the top 0f the tag. Use ribbon or string and tie it around the top of the jar.
If you are including a holiday ornament with your gift jar, tie it to the jar along with the gift tag.
You can give the pedicure in a jar gift alone or pair it with Candy Cane Bath Salts, Spiced Coffee Lotion Bars, Hazelnut Lip Scrub and 3 Ingredient Moisturizing Lavender Sugar Scrub Recipe in a basket for a pampering Spa Gift Basket.
- ● Clear Wide-Mouthed Jar
- ● Various pedicure tools
- ● Nail polish
- ● Scissors
- ● Hole Punch
- ● “For Your Mistletoes” Printable gift tag
- ● Ribbon or string
- ● Tissue paper or basket filler shreds (optional)
- ● Holiday ornament (optional)
- Place the tissue paper or basket filler shreds in the bottom of a wide-mouthed jar if you plan to use it.
- Arrange various pedicure tools and products, including nail clippers, nail polish, a toe separator etc. in the jar.
- Place the lid on the jar.
- Cut out the “For Your Mistletoes” printable tag.
- Punch a hole in one corner of the tag, and tie it to the top of the jar with ribbon or string. If you are including a holiday ornament with your gift jar, tie it to the jar along with the gift tag.
This article may contain affiliate links.