Parmesan ranch potatoes are red potatoes coated in oil and ranch dressing mix and then roasted in the oven.
If you are looking for a delicious and easy side dish recipe, these Parmesan ranch potatoes are about to become your new best friend. I first made these potatoes over 20 years ago. Now my kids love them and my husband is a pro at making them.
You can make them in the oven or on the grill. They are easy to make in large batches or small ones. And they are a great side dish for almost any meat – steak, chicken or pork. They are even delicious for breakfast.
Serve the potatoes alongside Parmesan Ranch Chicken!
Parmesan Ranch Potatoes Ingredients:
- Red potatoes, cut in half and then each half quartered – You can also use baking potatoes or pretty much any potato you want. Just make sure the potatoes are cut into the same size pieces.
- Oil – Olive you is great in this recipe. You can also use any roasting oil like coconut oil.
- Dry ranch seasoning – Grab a store bought packet to use or use Italian Salad Dressing Recipe mix. It works great!
- Parmesan cheese – You will need both the grated stuff in a container and fresh grated Parmesan.
- Fresh parsley – Fresh is best but dry also works, too. Just use a less.
How to Make Parmesan Ranch Potatoes:
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut in half and then each half quartered
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 packet, 1 oz, dry ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 and grease a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, or cover it with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add potatoes to a mixing bowl.
- Add oil and mix well to evenly coat.
- Add ranch and grated cheese and mix well.
- Spread potatoes onto prepared pan, in a single layer.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and discard.
- Flip potatoes over and continue to roast, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese and fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 331Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 773mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 10g