Parmesan Ranch Grilled Asparagus
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 packet, 1 oz, dry ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heavy duty aluminum foil
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium high.
- Fold a large piece of foil in half. Lay on a flat surface.
- Remove the ends of the asparagus by breaking them off and discarding them.
- Place asparagus on the foil. Drizzle with oil and fold up two ends together.
- Roll asparagus between foil to coat with oil. Lay foil flat again and lay asparagus in a single layer. Sprinkle with ranch seasoning.
- Place foil directly on grill and heat for 5-8 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and let heat for an additional 1-2 minutes or until melted.