Oven Baked Boneless Chicken Breast with Honey Butter
Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dry parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add egg to a shallow bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, add bread crumbs, parsley, seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Dredge chicken breast into eggs and coat on both sides.
- Dip into dry herb mixture and coat evenly on both sides.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until center is no longer pink.
- Mix butter and honey together in a small bowl. Serve chicken topped with a dollop of honey.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 466Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 179mgSodium: 613mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 42g