Make an orange vanilla dirty soda with orange soda and vanilla coffee creamer for a flavored drink that tastes like a delicious Creamsicle in a cup.
Dirty soda has recently become widely popular thanks to a TikTok trend. But dirty sodas have actually been around for quite a few years. They started in a small soda shop in Utah and gained popularity quickly. You can now find these types of “dirty soda” shops pretty easily – at least on the West Coast.
Don’t worry if you don’t have one near you, though. Dirty sodas are easy (and cheaper) to make at home.
Orange Vanilla Dirty Soda
What is a Dirty Soda?
A dirty soda is a soda with half and a half or coffee creamer. You can make any variation you want with any kind of soda you like. Favorite “dirty” ingredients include half and half, flavored syrups, chocolate, and coconut cream. You can adjust the amount of each to your preference.
Dirty Soda Examples:
- Cola with chocolate and coconut cream
- Diet Dr. Pepper with half and half
- Cola with coconut cream, half and half, and lime
Your imagination really is the limit on what kind of dirty soda you can come up with.
Orange Vanilla Dirty Soda Ingredients:
- Orange Soda
- Vanilla-flavored Coffee Creamer
- You can use any kind of vanilla flavored coffee creamer or you can use half and half and vanilla-flavored syrup to taste. Do not use vanilla extract!
How to Make a Creamsicle Orange Vanilla Dirty Soda:
One can of soda makes 2 glasses of orange vanilla dirty soda. Fill 2 glasses with plenty of ice.
Fill each glass at least 3/4 of the way full with the orange soda. You can use any kind of orange soda you like. You can also use a 2 liter if you are making dirty sodas for a crowd.
Slowly and gently pour the coffee creamer directly onto the ice to allow it to sit on top of the orange soda and create an ombre effect. You will want to stir it all together but the ombre effect is pretty for serving.
- 1 can Orange Soda
- 1/2 cup Vanilla-flavored Coffee Creamer
- Lots of Ice
- Fill 2 glasses with plenty of ice.
- Fill each glass at least 3/4 of the way full with the orange soda.
- Slowly and gently pour the coffee creamer directly onto the ice to allow it to sit on top of the orange soda and create an ombre effect.
- Serve immediately.
Mix the creamer and soda once it has been served.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 273Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 36mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 0g
Calculated nutritionis an estimate and may not be accurate. Please double check calculations.