Orange cranberry white chocolate fudge is the perfect addition to your holiday treat making! Spend time in the kitchen with your family and learn more about our partner GE Café™'s line of appliances for the home cook.
I have always loved holiday baking and treat making. As a kid I would spend hours pouring over magazines and cook books dreaming of the cookies and candies we would make in December. One of my favorite holiday treats to make is fudge. I love the standard fudge, but even more, I love fun and inventive fudge recipes. Butter pecan fudge is always a staple. My kids love cookies and cream fudge. This year I decided to make a white chocolate fudge recipe using my favorite winter flavor combination, orange cranberry.
I usually satisfy my orange cranberry craving by baking orange cranberry muffins. And I'm dreaming of baking those muffins in one of the GE Café™ series ovens. My appliances, especially my oven and stove, get a lot of use and I love that the GE Café™ series of appliances are restaurant quality appliances made for the home cook. Plus look at that double oven. Be still my heart! Think of all the baking my kids and I could get done. The range is perfect for gathering the kids to make a batch of delicious fudge.
I made the white chocolate fudge on the stove top, but it would be easy enough to make a GE Café™ microwave, too. Just put the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl and cook in short time increments. Stir in between each cooking time. I'd start with 30 seconds and then go down to 15 second increments. Making the fudge in the microwave is also a great way to get kids involved cooking.
One of my favorite things about this fudge is that not only does it taste amazing, but it just looks so pretty! The white and red with a hint of green from the pistachios and orange from the zest just looks so festive. Set out on a pretty holiday platter, next to a gorgeous GE Café™ oven range, it is sure to be the hit of any holiday gathering.
Want some more holiday inspiration? Check out this Pinterest board!
Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- A pinch of sea salt
- 15-20 drops orange essential oil
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- Orange zest from 1 orange
- Roughly chop the cranberries and pistachios and set aside.
- Line an 8 x 8 square baking pan with foil and lightly coat with oil. Set aside.
- Melt together the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium pan over medium heat stirring constantly. Keep stirring until all the chips have melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in 15-20 drops of orange essential oil. Keep tasting until the orange is as strong as you want it. I used 20-25 drops.
- Stir in cranberries, pistachios and half the orange zest.
- Carefully pour the fudge in to prepared pan. Top the fudge with more cranberries and the remaining orange zest, if desired.
- Chill until firm. Cut in to small squares for serving.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 5375kcal Calories from fat 1999|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 222g||342%|
|Saturated Fat 123g||615%|
|Dietary Fiber 31g||124%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Insight for this post was provided by GE Café™.This article may contain affiliate links.