This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BetterWithCraisins #CollectiveBias
Stir in dried cranberries and orange oil to melted white chocolate in this easy white chocolate candy recipe!
When I was pregnant with my son, over 7 years ago, a friend brought me a package of orange cranberry scones. It was at first bite! Ever since the combination of orange and cranberry has been one of my favorite. I made an orange cranberry white chocolate fudge earlier this year and it didn’t last long. Orange cranberry white chocolate candy are quick and easy way to fulfill an orange cranberry craving.
I love recipes with just a few ingredients and this candy only needs three. You will need Craisins® Dried Cranberries, a bag of white chocolate chips and orange flavoring. I used orange essential oil, but orange zest would work, too. If you use the oil, make sure you have one that is safe for consumption. I also picked up a few bags of the new Craisins® Fruit Clusters. My kids love to snack on Craisins® and I was hoping the Craisins® Fruit Clusters would distract them from eating all the Craisins® before I could make the candy.
Melt the white chocolate using your favorite method. I normally use a special chocolate melting pot, but this time I just used a small pan on the stove. A double boiler or microwave work great for melting, too. Once the white chocolate is melted, stir in the Craisins® and orange flavoring.
Scoop the chocolate mixture in to mini muffin tins lined with paper cups. I used a two tablespoon cookie scoop to make the candies all even. Sprinkle a few Craisins® on the top of each candy. Pop the tray of candy in to the fridge and let the chocolate harden.
Once the chocolate is set, set the candy out to eat. These make great last minute neighbor or hostess gifts. Just package up in a little box and give. Your neighbors and friends will thank you for introducing them to such a fun flavor combination.
Craisins® Dried Cranberries and Craisins® Fruit Clusters can be found in the dried fruit section in Walmart.
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- 5 drops orange essential oil or 1/2 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- Prepare a mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Melt the chocolate chips using your favorite melting method (microwave, pan, double boiler).
- When the chocolate is completely melted with no lumps, turn heat to low or warm and stir in Craisins® and orange.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the white chocolate mixture in to the muffin tins. Add a few Craisins® to the top of each candy.
- Allow the candy to set before serving or sharing.