This recipe was an attempt at granola bars. My kids have been eating me out of the house and I was trying to come up with some snacks. But what I got instead was more of a no bake cookie in a pan. Oops!
No Bake Bar Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a medium pan, heat oil, honey and peanut butter until melted and smooth.
- Stir in oatmeal and then chips.
- Press mixture into an 11 x 7 (or 9x9) pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut in to bars and keep refrigerated.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 3911kcal Calories from fat 1979|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 220g||338%|
|Saturated Fat 143g||715%|
|Dietary Fiber 32g||128%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
This article may contain affiliate links.