There used to be a restaurant chain I loved called Bennigans. They served a chicken salad with a honey mustard dressing and I loved that salad! They are no longer in business, but this salad dressing is just like the one they served. If your kids like to dip their chicken in honey mustard sauce – this will do the trick!
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- Combine all ingredients and whisk together.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 56 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 218mg Carbohydrates: 9g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 9g Protein: 0g
This article may contain affiliate links.