Wondering how to make Irish cream recipe? Just combine a few basic ingredients and it’s ready in minutes. Leave the alcohol out of this easy Irish cream recipe to make homemade Irish cream coffee creamer.
Let’s talk alcohol for a second. I generally don’t drink much alcohol. I’m usually using it for making things like homemade extracts. But I have a minor weakness for Irish cream. My mom gave me a bottle as a gift one year and I would drink a small glass on the rocks while I cooked dinner. I also discovered it goes in a cup of after dinner coffee.
You might want to leave the alcohol out and just make Irish cream coffee creamer (with Irish Cream French toast)for the mornings. Irish cream is also used to make some amazing Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes. Just in case you thought there was no reason to learn how to make Irish cream….
But store bought Irish cream is expensive. This homemade Irish cream recipe, however, is very affordable. You probably have every single ingredient to make it in your pantry and fridge.
- 2 eggs
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate sauce
- Up to 2 cups vodka or whiskey
- Whisk eggs by hand or in stand mixer with whisk attachment until frothy.
- Add in rest of ingredients, one at a time, whisking well to combine.
- Store in a food safe container for up to three months refrigerated.
- Shake well before using.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 458Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 142mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 0gSugar: 40gProtein: 9g