Grilled Parmesan ranch chicken is made with boneless skinless chicken breasts seasoned with ranch dressing mix. Grill the chicken and then finish with fresh Parmesan cheese.
Parmesan and ranch are two flavors that are easy to mix together on almost any savory dish. You can keep a couple of packets or ranch mix in your pantry or use a homemade dressing mix. Grilled Parmesan ranch asparagus is a great alternative to just roasting asparagus.
Parmesan Ranch Chicken Ingredients:
- Chicken breast, about 1/2″ thick
- Dry ranch seasoning or use homemade Italian dressing mix
- Grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley
Parmesan Ranch Chicken Directions:
Preheat your grill on medium high heat. Prepare the chicken by coating each side with a high heat cooking oil. Olive oil, coconut oil or avocado oil all work well for grilling.
Once the chicken is coated in oil, add the seasonings. First, sprinkle one side of the chicken with ranch dressing mix. You may not use the entire packet -or you can. It’s up to you on how much you like the ranch dressing.
Next sprinkle on the grated parmesan cheese. For this step, use the grated Parmesan cheese that you buy in the canister, not the fresh stuff. You will use that at the end. Add some pepper to taste. The ranch dressing already has salt in it, but if you want more, you can add that, as well.
Cook the chicken breasts on a preheated grill, for 4-6 minutes on each side or until center is no longer pink. The timing may change depending on how hot your grill is and the size of the chicken breasts.
Once the chicken is cooked through, remove from the grill onto a large platter. Top the chicken with your freshly shredded Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Serve with Parmesan ranch asparagus, Parmesan ranch potatoes or garlic broccoli.
- 2 pounds chicken breast, about 1/2" thick
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 package, 1 oz, dry ranch seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- fresh chopped parsley
- Coat each side of the chicken with oil. Sprinkle one side of the chicken with ranch and grated parmesan cheese. Season with pepper.
- Cook on a preheated grill at medium high heat, for 4-6 minutes on each side or until center is no longer pink. Remove from grill.
- Serve topped with shredded cheese and fresh parsley.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 478Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 197mgSodium: 810mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 73g