Pick a few of these caffeine laden gifts for coffee lovers! From coffee makers to collectibles, java loving people on your gift list will love these gifts!
As a self-described coffee lover, I love getting coffee related gifts! Whether it’s a new fancy coffee maker or a unique coffee related collectible, give java lovers what they really want with these fun gift ideas.
Gifts for Coffee Lovers
1. Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer: My husband bought me this coffee maker last Christmas and I LOVE IT! I can make regular coffee, specialty coffees, iced coffees and more. We have the style with the thermal pitcher because I prefer those. This also comes with it’s own frother to make frothy milk!
2. Cuisinart Single Serve Coffee Maker: My dad recently bought this coffee maker and I’ve been really impressed with it. This is great for small spaces and the office!
3. K Cup Variety Pack: Buy a coffee lover a huge pack of single serve coffee pods so they can try a variety of new coffees.
4. Ghirardelli Sauces: Chocolate, White Chocolate and Caramel sauces help make fancy coffee at home!
5. Torani Syrups: While sauces are used to top coffee, these syrups flavor the actually coffee. With these, any coffee lover can make flavored coffee drinks at home.
6. KRUPS Coffee Grinder – Every true coffee lover loves to grind their fresh, coffee beans. This little grinder is similar to one we’ve had for over a decade.
7. Electric Milk Frother: This is the perfect stocking stuffer for a coffee lover! It’ll froth up milk to make cappuccinos, lattes, and more.
8. Coffee Shirt: Let your coffee lover declare their love for java with a cute coffee loving shirt!
9. Coffee Calendar: Calendars are always great gifts and this one is full of caffeine!
10. Bean Box Gourmet Coffee Sampler: 4 different varieties of whole bean coffee perfect for any coffee lover to try out.
11. Cell Phone Coffee Case: This coffee lover cell phone case is adorable! This would make a great stocking stuffer.
12. Coffee Shop Candles: For those times when you want the scent of coffee, but don’t want to brew coffee!
13. Stamped Coffee Spoon: Let them know how much you love them with hand stamped coffee spoon.