Make memories with these fall activities for kids! Pick your favorites and spend time together as a family.
Fall is a very fun time of year. It is a great time for families to enjoy beautiful weather and fun activities together. This printable activities calendar will help you find creative ways to enjoy fall all season long.
All my life, I wanted to be a mom. Mothering dolls and stuffed animals were my favorite make-believe game as a little girl. It took me until I was 30 years old to finally become a mother and about 10 minutes of being one to realize that I had no idea what I was doing.
Any parent will tell you that being a parent is the hardest job ever. It’s terrifying to think you are molding these little people’s lives.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the day-to-day routines of family life, especially during the back-to-school season. Getting back into a family routine can be hard and boring!
To help our family get back to great this fall, I created a list of fun, family-oriented fall activities to do together this fall. It gives us all something to look forward to besides getting back into the school routine.
30 Days of Fall Activities for Kids and Families
- Make a Halloween yarn garland
- Bake pumpkin cookies
- Make trail mix and go on a family hike
- Movie Night! Watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
- Have a bonfire & make s’mores
- Make wassail and have it with donuts
- Have a game night
- Make baked apples for dessert
- Rake leaves for a neighbor
- Go on a hayride
- Make DIY Halloween costumes
- Have Fall Waffles for breakfast
- Go to a pumpkin patch or corn maze
- Paint or carve pumpkins
- Go apple picking
- Make applesauce
- Go to a high school football game
- Collect pine cones and make crafts
- Make hot chocolate mix for the winter
- Write a thank you note to a teacher
- Make Pumpkin Pie Puppy Chow
- Play flashlight tag after dark
- Make a fall wreath
- Read Thanksgiving on Thursday (Magic Tree House)
- Take a fall foliage drive
- Make soup for dinner
- Go to a fall festival or craft fair
- Bake Pumpkin Bread
- Make Pumpkin Crayons for friends
- Bake a Pumpkin Patch Cake
Being a parent is the hardest thing I have ever done. It’s scary to think we might make a huge mistake and mess up! But our kids see what we do, and they love us for it, even if maybe they don’t tell us that often.