A cheese ball recipe is always a favorite at a holiday get together. This easy cheese ball recipe is very easy to make with just a few flavors added to a mixture of Kraft Shredded Cheese and Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
I have my first holiday get together this week that I’m actually hosting. I like to serve lots of appetizers and finger foods. I love cheese and crackers so making a cheese ball ahead of time is a great addition to my spread. I love how easy this cheese ball recipe is to make. Plus, right now, I can stock up on ingredients with Kraft coupons at Target!
Instead of just telling you how I make a cheese ball, I made a fun video! Check it out below:
- 1 8 oz package, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Kraft shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons pimentos
- Dash of hot sauce (to taste)
- Chopped pecans or other nuts
- Mix all ingredients, except nuts, together in a medium bowl until well mixed.
- Form cheese mixture into a ball and roll in the nuts.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
From shopping for gifts to planning family dinners, it’s hard to keep up with all your holiday to-do’s. This year, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make the season a little bit easier. Plus, Kraft is offering up to $20 in coupons, redeemable exclusively at Target, to make food shopping easier and to help you have a happy holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.