Make more space on the holiday table by combining two favorite side dishes – cranberries and Pillsbury™ Crescent Rolls.
Do you ever see the big bags of fresh cranberries at the grocery store in the fall and think there must be something fun you can make with them? There is! It turns out that Homemade Cranberry Sauce is super quick and easy to make. Then you can use the sauce to make Cranberry Crescent Rolls recipe. You are basically putting two side dishes into one to make more space on the table.
Cranberry Crescent Rolls
Cranberry Crescent RollsPin For Later
Cranberry Crescent Rolls Ingredients:
- Crescent rolls in a tube
- Homemade cranberry sauce – you can also use store bought
How to make the crescent rolls
Open the tube of crescent rolls and pull apart the rolls. Spread them out on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Add about 1 Tablespoon of cranberry sauce to the wide end of each crescent roll. Carefully roll up each roll from the wide end to the tapered end. Bake the rolls according to the directions on the package.
Cranberry crescent rolls are good hot out of the oven or served at room temperature a few days later.
Make sure to check out my Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars for another delicious way to use Pillsbury Crescent dough this holiday season!
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Homemade cranberry sauce or canned cranberry sauce
- 1 egg, whipped
- Preheat oven according to directions on the package of crescent rolls.
- Separate crescent rolls in to individual rolls.
- Use a spoon to put about a 1/2 Tablespoon of cranberry sauce on the thickest portion of the crescent rolls.
- Carefully roll the crescent roll over the cranberry sauce and in to a crescent shape.
- Brush the tops of each crescent roll with the egg wash.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Allow to cool a few minutes before serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons. The opinions and text are all mine.