Orange crinkle cake mix cookies are easy to make with an orange cake mix and only 3 other ingredients.
Cake mix cookies are an easy way to make homemade cookies with a bit of a shortcut. Orange cookies aren’t your normal everyday cookies. These are a soft, moist cookie that’s perfect any time of the year.
Since this recipe makes 36 cookies, they are perfect for making for a Christmas cookie exchange. You could also change it up and use different flavors of cake mix. Just also make sure to change out the extract flavor.
Orange Cake Mix Cookies
Orange Crinkle Cookies
Make orange cake mix cookies with just 4 ingredients. Powdered sugar coating turns these into beautiful crinkle cookies.
- 1 box orange cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together cake mix, oil, eggs and orange exact. Mix until combined well.
- Use a 1 tablespoon portion scoop to scoop into balls and roll between your palms.
- Dip in powdered sugar and generously coat.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes before removing from baking sheet to a cooling rack to completely cool.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 46Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 0g
Leave a Reply