Orange crinkle cake mix cookies are easy to make with an orange cake mix and only 3 other ingredients.
Cake mix cookies are an easy way to make homemade cookies with a bit of a shortcut. Orange cookies aren’t your normal everyday cookies. These are a soft, moist cookie that’s perfect any time of the year.
Since this recipe makes 36 cookies, they are perfect for making for a Christmas cookie exchange. You could also change it up and use different flavors of cake mix. Just also make sure to change out the extract flavor.
Orange Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box orange cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together cake mix, oil, eggs and orange exact. Mix until combined well.
- Use a 1 tablespoon portion scoop to scoop into balls and roll between your palms.
- Dip in powdered sugar and generously coat.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes before removing from baking sheet to a cooling rack to completely cool.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 46 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 16mg Carbohydrates: 5g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 4g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 0g