Berry Peach Sangria is a sweet drink made with fresh fruits, juices, and sparkling water, For a kid’s version swap out wine for grape juice.
Berry Peach Sangria is a refreshing summer drink great for entertaining. It is sweet thanks to the rich combination of fresh fruits and juices. The addition of sparkling water right before serving helps balance the sweetness. For a kid-friendly version of this drink, swap out the red wine for unsweetened grape juice.
- Dry red wine or unsweetened grape juice
- Orange juice
- Sparkling water or club soda
- Cinnamon sticks (optional)
What Kind of Red Wine Should I Use for Sangria?
You want a dry red wine like Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Pinot Noir, Malbec, and Tempranillo. We really love wine from Temecula, CA (see Tips for A Romantic Weekend at the Temecula Wineries for ideas on traveling there).
How do I Make this a Kid-Friendly Sangria?
To make this non-alcoholic, just swap equal parts red wine with unsweetened grape juice. Unsweetened grape juice is also called “concord” grape juice. R.W. Knudsen, Kedem (a Kosher variety), Whole Foods, and even Sam’s Club make this type of grape juice. There should be no added sugar.
You can also check out Easy Kids Drink Recipe: Red White and Blue Kid Sangria for another great kid drink!
How to Make Berry Peach Sangria
The peach sangria needs at least 4 hours to chill and blend before serving. The recipe serves 4-6 people, but you can easily double it to serve more.
Add the fruit to a large pitcher and gently muddle with a large wooden spoon to release the juices. Reserve a slice of the orange for each cup for serving. Add the wine or grape juice, orange juice, and cinnamon sticks, if using. Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
How To Serve Peach Sangria
To serve, fill individual serving glasses with ice and add sparkling water until half full. Top off with the chilled sangria and fruit and give a quick stir to combine. Garnish each glass with an orange wedge before serving.
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 medium ripe peach, sliced
- 2 cups dry red wine or unsweetened grape juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks, optional
- 2 cups sparkling water or club soda
- Ice, to serve
- Add the fruit to a large pitcher and gently muddle with a large wooden spoon to release the juices.
- Add the wine or grape juice, orange juice, and cinnamon sticks.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, fill individual serving glasses with ice and add sparkling water until half full.
- Top off with the chilled sangria and fruit and give a quick stir to combine.
- Garnish each glass with an orange wedge before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 153Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 1g
Calculated nutritionis an estimate and may not be accurate. Please double check calculations.