Baked Squash with Stuffing Ingredients:
- Butternut squash (or acorn squash)
- Leftover Slow Cooker Stuffing
- Butter (or olive oil)
How to Make Baked Squash with Stuffing:
- 1 butternut squash
- 3-4 cups of stuffing
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a sharp knife and cut the squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds.
- Place the squash cut side down in a baking dish with 1" of water. Cover the baking dish with foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the squash from the oven. Remove the foil and flip the squash over.
- Place 2 tablespoons of butter on each squash half.
- Equally, divide the stuffing between the two halves and top the squash with the stuffing.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 30 minutes or until the squash is soft when pierced with a fork.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1292Total Fat: 84gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 13gUnsaturated Fat: 59gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 2970mgCarbohydrates: 118gFiber: 6gSugar: 13gProtein: 17g
Nutrition will depend on stuffing.