Here is an example of the included shortcodes in this theme.
- Google Maps: easily insert a Google Map into any page, post or sidebar widget. Comes with a nice visual editor that makes inserting maps easy. Just click the “map” icon in the editor toolbar.
- Banner: insert a flag or brush styled banner. Banners can have a link. Just click the “banner” icon in the editor toolbar to insert a new banner onto any post or page.
- Blog Listing: this shortcode is useful for inserting a list of recent blog posts onto any page of your website, this is mostly used on the home page.
- Icon: choose from over 600 icons. Insert a vertical or horizontal icon banner ( these can have a title, description and clickable link). Or insert a little circle styled icon, useful for “contact us” social media buttons.
- Line: Choose from 6 different line designs. Great for separating content.
This is an example of the GOOGLE MAPS shortcode:
This is an example of the BANNER shortcode:
This is an example of the BLOG POSTS shortcode:
If you have a hard time finding plus size clothes that actually fit and are cute, then you need to try Stitch Fix! Check out the spring style trends for Stitch Fix plus size clothing.
Beer braised cabbage is the perfect side dish for frozen, pre-cooked chicken thighs for a St. Patrick's Day dinner that's ready in just 30 minutes.
Whip up vegetarian fajitas with black beans, frozen onions and peppers, and a homemade fajita seasoning! Ready in about 15 minutes on the stove top, you can serve with tortillas, cheese and guacamole.
DIY rainbow layered soap is an easy soap recipe made with melt and pour soap base is easy to make with a few craft supplies.
Grab your monster jam coupons for FINALS XIX in Las Vegas on March 23-24, 2018 for a weekend of family fun.
Crock Pot apple cobbler made with apple pie filling, a box of cinnamon muffin mix and a stick of butter. Ready in just a few hours, this easy dessert is like apple pie without all the work.
Easy Instant Pot ribs are ready in under an hour! Season pork ribs with a special rub and cook in cola your Instant Pot. Then finish with barbecue sauce under the broiler or on the grill.
Whip up this Irish nachos recipe with a bag of frozen waffle fries and Ricos Nacho Cheese. Top with bacon, green onions and tomatoes. Plus a secret to getting perfectly crisp waffle fries!
Make an easy Crock Pot blueberry cobbler with just three ingredients. Pie filling is topped with cake mix and butter for an easy and delicious dessert.
This is an example of the ICON shortcode:
Choose from over 600 icons. Choose your own icon colors. Choose from 3 icon layouts (horizontal, vertical and circle). Demo below:
This is an example of the LINE shortcode:
This is the “arrow” line:
This is the “heart” line:
This is the “dash” line:
This is the “flower” line:
This is the “leaf” line:
This is the “rectangle text” spacer, insert any text you like: