Here is an example of the included shortcodes in this theme.
- Google Maps: easily insert a Google Map into any page, post or sidebar widget. Comes with a nice visual editor that makes inserting maps easy. Just click the “map” icon in the editor toolbar.
- Banner: insert a flag or brush styled banner. Banners can have a link. Just click the “banner” icon in the editor toolbar to insert a new banner onto any post or page.
- Blog Listing: this shortcode is useful for inserting a list of recent blog posts onto any page of your website, this is mostly used on the home page.
- Icon: choose from over 600 icons. Insert a vertical or horizontal icon banner ( these can have a title, description and clickable link). Or insert a little circle styled icon, useful for “contact us” social media buttons.
- Line: Choose from 6 different line designs. Great for separating content.
This is an example of the GOOGLE MAPS shortcode:
This is an example of the BANNER shortcode:
This is an example of the BLOG POSTS shortcode:
It's time to grill seafood with easy shrimp foil packets on the grill! Combine potatoes, corn, sausage and shrimp scampi from our sponsor, SeaPak, to create a delicious meal in under 30 minutes. Cooking and eating outside is one of the best parts about summer especially now that[…]
Upcycle bottles to make an easy DIY patriotic decoration for the Fourth of July or other summer events. Decorating for holidays all year round is one of my favorite things to do. But buying new decorations every year gets expensive and it's a bit wasteful. I have to[…]
Want to save money on prescriptions, dental, vision, and on-demand virtual doctor visits? Then check out our partner SingleCare's FREE health discount card!
This post was sponsored by Neutrogena® as part of an influencer activation for The Motherhood. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. Help raise your kids to be part of the first “sun safe” generation with this one easy sun protection idea! On average, more than[…]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Culligan International for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine. Think a Culligan water system for your home is too expensive? It's not! A Culligan water softener and a Culligan Aqua-Cleer Reverse Osmosis System will actually help you save money[…]
Easy and festive, red, white and blue mixed berry shortcake in jars are a fun Fourth of July treat.
Do you need a warm delicious treat just for you? Make this Cola Chocolate Cake for One in just about a minute with our sponsor Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 warm treats! How perfect is that? Two of my favorite sweet treats are chocolate and cake. If[…]
Take back your laundry room with the best tips for laundry that will make your life easier. Using new techniques and products from our sponsor, Gain, you'll learn to love laundry! Doing laundry has been around since about the time Adam and Eve discovered they were naked and[…]
Start the summer with bang by throwing a “Have A Sweet Summer” party on the last day of school! Bring the sweet and treat yourself and your kids to a yummy dessert from our sponsor EDWARDS ® Desserts. The end of May signals the beginning of summer for most[…]
Use Red Heart self striping yarn to make a colorful yarn wreath! Add flowers for decoration and a ribbon for hanging. This easy and inexpensive craft is perfect for any season thanks to many self striping yarns.
This is an example of the ICON shortcode:
Choose from over 600 icons. Choose your own icon colors. Choose from 3 icon layouts (horizontal, vertical and circle). Demo below:
This is an example of the LINE shortcode:
This is the “arrow” line:
This is the “heart” line:
This is the “dash” line:
This is the “flower” line:
This is the “leaf” line:
This is the “rectangle text” spacer, insert any text you like: