Here is an example of the included shortcodes in this theme.
- Google Maps: easily insert a Google Map into any page, post or sidebar widget. Comes with a nice visual editor that makes inserting maps easy. Just click the “map” icon in the editor toolbar.
- Banner: insert a flag or brush styled banner. Banners can have a link. Just click the “banner” icon in the editor toolbar to insert a new banner onto any post or page.
- Blog Listing: this shortcode is useful for inserting a list of recent blog posts onto any page of your website, this is mostly used on the home page.
- Icon: choose from over 600 icons. Insert a vertical or horizontal icon banner ( these can have a title, description and clickable link). Or insert a little circle styled icon, useful for “contact us” social media buttons.
- Line: Choose from 6 different line designs. Great for separating content.
This is an example of the GOOGLE MAPS shortcode:
This is an example of the BANNER shortcode:
This is an example of the BLOG POSTS shortcode:
No bake blueberry cheesecake with a golden cookie crust is perfect for summer potlucks! An easy cheesecake sits on top of a deliciously easy cookie crust and then is topped with either a homemade or store bought blueberry pie filling. It's no secret that I love blueberries. When[…]
Learn how to make a sugar scrub with this Caramel Chocolate recipe for homemade sugar scrub. A couple of years ago my husband tucked a little container of a sugar scrub from a well known mall beauty store in my stocking. I felt so bad that he had[…]
I am participating in Influence Central’s Ambassador program on behalf of Claritin. This program is paid for by the Makers of Claritin and I have received compensation for my participation. All opinions expressed are my own. Don't let kids' seasonal allergies put a damper on your child's spring[…]
Turn your urban yard or patio in to an outdoor oasis with these small backyard ideas and the help of our sponsor, Lowe's! We bought our current home, an urban town home, 8 years ago. Our town home is in a building with 3 other town homes. Land[…]
Make cherry fudge with this easy 2 ingredient fudge recipe! I have this really cute bunny silicone mold that I pull out every spring to make something bunny shaped. I've used it to make homemade soap in years past. I thought it would be cute to make an[…]
Make a decorative birds nest with DIY hand painted Robin eggs for a home decoration perfect for spring. A few years ago I read the book about gratefulness that had a photo of a birds nest with eggs on the front. I fell in love with the idea of[…]
Check out these ideas for how to save money on prescriptions for your family with our partner, SearchRx! Like most families in America, our health insurance took a turn for the worse about two years ago. We are paying more money for less insurance. We also have far[…]
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. Spring cleaning doesn't just involve scrubbing floors and airing out rugs. Spring is a great time to freshen up the kitchen with new appliances![…]
Teach your kids how to make homemade lip balm with this lip balm for kids that includes a little fairy dust! How to Make Homemade Lip Balm with Kids Homemade lip balm was on of my very first homemade beauty products. I started off with a peppermint lip balm[…]
Bake up a quick peach bread in mini mason jars for easy on the go eating for picnics or dinner. One of my favorite things to do for picnics or eating on the run is to put food in jars. My 10 Minute Rice Salad Recipe is great[…]
This is an example of the ICON shortcode:
Choose from over 600 icons. Choose your own icon colors. Choose from 3 icon layouts (horizontal, vertical and circle). Demo below:
This is an example of the LINE shortcode:
This is the “arrow” line:
This is the “heart” line:
This is the “dash” line:
This is the “flower” line:
This is the “leaf” line:
This is the “rectangle text” spacer, insert any text you like: