It’s hard to believe that 2012 is coming to an end. I thought I’d be clever and share the top 10 most visited posts for 2012 as a farewell tribute to the year – and just in case you missed any of them. And then I saw that everyone else had the exact same idea. Ah, well – they are good posts so you should check them out in cased you missed something you can’t live without.
10. A favorite of my kids – Breakfast Cookies
9. I can’t stop making my Tomato Soup: My Nordstrom Knockoff! It’s so yummy.
8. If you havne’t made my Slow Cooker Chex Mix, well you just should.
7. Cinnamon Roll Ring is just fun to make and eat.
6. Holiday Gifting for Teens - Pin this one for next year. Just make sure your teen doesn’t read your blog. FAIL.
5. Best Kid Headphones – these really are the best and we love them.
4. Slow Cooker Dinner Rolls are perfect to have with the tomato soup above.
3. Yes, you can make Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup! And it tastes better than the canned stuff, too.
2. Amish Baked Chicken is one of our favorite dinners. So good and so easy.
And finally … the top post for 2012 is…
My friend made this for a cooking competition at her work… and won! Yup, it’s out of this world.
Thanks for making 2012 such a success! I’m looking forward to 2013!