Moscato Peach Sangria
#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Haier. This could include Haier providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.
Peach sangria is a perfectly refreshing beverage for your end of summer parties!
This was definitely the “Summer of Sangria” for me! I made no less than eight batches of various sangria over the course of the summer. I started with a basic red wine sangria recipe and then branched out from there. Peach sangria was one of my favorites! This was my first white wine based sangria and I loved it.
With all the sangria we’ve been making, we’ve been putting our Haier Wine Cooler to the test this summer and I have to say, it’s done the job! I had a hard time keeping to full. We were able to keep the red wines and white wines separate and at different temperatures. My husband was doubtful about drinking chilled red wine, but I talked him in to trying it.
We put the wine cooler in our dining room and I was a little concerned that it’d be loud or obtrusive, but it’s been neither. No one even seems to notice it until we point it out and then they love it.
Keep your moscato nice and chilled in the Haierwine cooler for perfect sangria!
- 1 bottle white wine (any is fine but I like a drier wine for sangria)
- ¼ cup brandy or Triple Sec
- 2-3 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced (you can leave the skin on or not)
- ¼ cup simple syrup or sugar
- Other optional fruit to include: strawberries, cantaloupe, honey dew melon, apples
- Pour wine in to a large pitcher.
- Add sugar or simple syrup and stir to combine.
- Add in fruit and give it a quick swirl.
- Let sangria sit in fridge for at least a few hours and up to a week to let flavors meld.