Make homemade no churn 3 ingredient peach ice cream. No ice cream maker is needed to make this summery homemade ice cream treat.
One of the best things about summer is peaches. I love to cook and bake with peaches. Quick and Easy Peach Bread Baked in Jars are fun for picnics. One of our most popular recipes is another 3 ingredient dessert recipe – Easy 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Peach Cobbler with Cake Mix. And then there’s which combines summer fruits peaches and strawberries.
One of our favorite summer recipes is the no church ice cream recipe. It’s a versatile recipe than can be used to make any flavor of ice cream like or the unique . But adding peaches to the vanilla ice cream base is the best summer treat.
Fresh 3 Ingredient Peach Ice Cream
The ingredients for this 3 ingredient peach ice cream are pretty simple – heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and fresh peaches. You can also add in homemade vanilla extract and a little sugar to the peaches when they were cooking to help release their juices.
The most time consuming part of making this peach ice cream is peeling and chopping the peaches. We used 5 medium sized peaches but that was a lot of peaches. Start with 3 peaches and see if that’s enough and then go from there.
Start by cooking the peeled and chopped peaches. Let them cook for a while to get nice and soft. Sprinkle in 1-2 teaspoons of sugar in while they cook to help release the juices.
Whip the heavy cream into whipped cream. Fold in the condensed milk and stir to combine. Make sure the two ingredients are well mixed but don’t let the cream deflate.
Make sure the peaches are cooled completely. Then mix in with the whipped cream and sweetened condensed milk.
Pour the ice cream mixture in to a freezer proof container. After trying many, this one is our favorite (with our cherry ice cream in it!). It’s easy to scoop the ice cream out and it keeps it nice and fresh.
As you can see, there are a lot of peaches in this ice cream! That’s why I think 3 peaches would work fine. But use as many as you prefer.
Allow the ice cream to harden. The longer it sits, the firmer it gets. 12-24 hours is best, but it will set in a few hours. Serve peach ice cream in waffle cones and it makes the whole thing taste like a peaches and cream pie.
- 3-5 peaches, peeled and finely diced
- 1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar
- Put peaches in a medium pot and heat over medium high heat. Add sugar and stir to cook down peaches until a nice juice forms. Set aside and allow to cool completely.
- When peaches are cool, whip the cream until stiff peaks form, but do not over whip or it will turn in to butter.
- Add milk to the whipped cream and begin to gently fold in. Add the peaches and gently mix all together.
- Pour mixture in to an OXO LockTop Medium Square container. Place cover on and freeze.
This article may contain affiliate links.