Brie fruit kebabs made with brie from Président Cheese are easy and delicious addition to a fun cheese party!
Believe it or not, I actually have a pretty active social life. I have several different groups of friends who regularly host ladies night out. One group in particular loves to just congregate as someone’s house for a night for food and chatting. It’s often all we need! But I’m always scrambling for something easy, but sophisticated, to bring to share.
Président Cheese has a wonderful selection of cheeses that are perfect for a ladies night or really any kind of party. A cheese party would be super fun! I had a really hard time picking out just one to bring with me – so I got four! Of course, they would have been fine just served on their own with some crackers, but I wanted to make a little something special with at least one of them.
I checked out the Président Cheese website and it is packed full of information and tips and recipes! The website has an entire section on creating the perfect cheese board for a party. I know my cheese knowledge is not exactly up to par so I loved these little signs you can print out to put with your cheese so people know a little but about what they are eating.
I also spent way too much time perusing the many recipes. I found one for fruit skewers with brie that just looked perfect for a ladies night. Of course, peaches aren’t exactly in season, but I always have fresh pineapple around. So I substituted the pineapple for the peaches. They skewers turned out delicious! I loved the melted cheese with fruit. It was a perfect combination.
Putting together my cheese party was quick and easy thanks to Président Cheese! I will definitely head straight to the cheese aisle next time we have a get together.
- 1/2 President Brie Log
- Whole strawberries with stems cut off
- Fresh pineapple chunks
- Kebab skewers
- Cut the brie log in to slices about 1/2" thick. Then cut each circle in half. Set aside.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium high heat until hot. Place the pineapple chunks on the grill and cook until grill marks appear - about 2 minutes. Remove from grill.
- Preheat oven broiler. Skewer a strawberry, brie, a pineapple chunk and then another strawberry on to each kebab skewer. Continue until you have however many skewers you want.
- Place kebabs on a baking sheet. Heat under the broiler until the brie begins to soften, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.