Back to School Boost for Moms
It’s that time of year when we hit the “reset” button and start over. This year we will be homeschooling full time for the first time… and I’m a bit nervous! I’m trying to figure out how I’m supposed to teach, clean, cook, organize, do laundry, and all the other things I do. I need to get organized!
This team of awesome bloggers has put together a Back to School ebook bundle just for moms like me who need a little help getting it all together. For $10, they are offering the following ebooks:
- Create Your Perfect Cleaning Schedule: So You Can Get More Done In Less Time ($5.99) by Christine at I Dream of Clean.
- The No Brainer Wardrobe: Get Dressed with More Confidence and Less Fuss ($7.99) by Hayley at The Tiny Twig.
- Cupcakes: 12 Months of Hapiness! ($4.99) by Liz at Hoosier Homemade.
- Feast in 15: Speed Cooking Weeknight Dinners ($4.99) by Tiffany at Eat At Home.
- Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free ($4.99) by Yours Truly (Amy Lynn Andrews) at Blogging with Amy.
You can get more information and purchase this bundle at Eat at Home.. Hurry, though, because this special is only good from August 1-8!
This post contains affiliate links.